Incident Coordinator - French speaking
What We'll Bring:CyberScout is seeking a Incident Coordinator who will be responsible for working closely with consumer and breach clients, providing Client and Customer service, proposals, contracts, implementation and administration of breach services, and support clients throughout the process.
What You'll Bring:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Screen and interview clients by telephone to compile information regarding breach/fraud and/or identity theft
- Examine and analyse information to determine the severity of the fraud, breach and/or identity theft
- Exercises independent judgment in setting priorities to ensure that deadlines and due dates are met
- Provide professional and courteous customer service and expert assistance to clients and victims of a breach/fraud and/or identity theft
- Manage customer and client expectations
- Act as point of contact for customer, client and internal experts
- Gather, assemble and preserve facts, statements or affidavits and other evidence for use in breach remediation and resolving fraud and identity theft issues and claims
- Prepare letters, initiate telephone communications and acts as a liaison to creditor, law enforcement and government agencies
- Communicate clearly to customer the services and support offered
- Consults with potential and existing clients on breach incidents to determine if remediation is necessary and the requirements of the remediation.
- Escalates and refers any incidents that require assistance from other internal departments, coordinates the discussions, meetings and updates
- Identify, report, and articulate on current trends and unique client or customer situations to both internal and external parties
- Maintain current knowledge of all new laws and regulations pertaining to breach and identity theft
- Prepares written proposals for breach services that fit the situation
- Participates in project plan schedule development, monitoring and reporting
- Directs document and data transfers between company and clients
- Manage mailings: scrubbing data, producing letters, obtaining client approval and coordinating the delivery to mailing service
- Ensures timely communication to internal team members, clients and other 3rd parties such as client’s counsel
- Records and details relevant case notes into database with strong attention to detail and accuracy of information in a timely manner
- Ensures the closure of all resolved and confirmed Incident records and final report to the client /customer
- Accountable for the overall breach/fraud incident process efficiency and effectiveness
- If applicable, language translation for correspondence, reports , training documents, other internal documents as necessary
- If applicable, live Language interpretation between clients and internal departments regarding sales support, client training and incident management support calls with Forensic and Privacy experts
Impact You'll Make:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years working in a client facing position similar to customer service
- APA, CIP, and or working towards a QFA or equivalent an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple tasks moving at varying pace
- Proficient with MS Office suite; Tech savvy
- Proficient with reporting systems e.g. claims/ client management systems an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - good listener
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including North American Teams, clients and other departments
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment; very organized
- Results driven and customer focused
- Team player; collaborative work style is vital as is in keeping with companywide ethos.
- Self-motivated; able to work with little supervision
- Fluent in French and English
What’s In It For you?
At Sontiq you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. We operate a hybrid model allowing you to explore the balance of work and hours from home and/or from our offices in United Kingdom and Ireland.
Interview & Hiring Process
Most of our recruitment processes are virtual, so you’ll get to know our hiring managers and teams over the phone and through video. If we need you to attend a physical in person interview your recruiter will inform you of this.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to attend an interview with us please make us aware of this on your application.
We do not accept any unsolicited CV’s from recruitment agencies. If you are a recruitment agency on our PSL our talent team will contact you directly should we require any assistance.
TransUnion Job TitleSpecialist I, Customer Support Operations