Principal, Scores and Attributes
What We'll Bring:The Principal, Credit Risk Solutions, will act as the global Solutions liaison to FICO and requires exceptional product and program management capabilities, with a strong focus on stakeholder engagement, program coordination, pricing strategy, financial acumen, innovation, and negotiation skills. In this integral position, the Principal will collaborate with key stakeholders to formulate strategies and execute strategic programs focused on FICO. These programs drive the horizontal product capabilities that serve the diverse verticals at TransUnion.
This role will work closely with the Commercial Success and other cross-functional units to effectively manage the overarching FICO relationship.
The responsibilities will encompass leading contract negotiations, conducting competitive landscape assessments, overseeing go-to-market activities through collaboration with product marketing, conduct pricing analyses, facilitating effective and comprehensive reporting, engaging in research and development initiatives with FICO partners, and providing sales support when needed.
Furthermore, this role will own all phases of the product lifecycle, from conceptualization through market introduction, working closely with Product Development, Operations, cross-functional support, and other go-to-market teams.
What You'll Bring:
• 10-12+ years of progressively more responsible experience in product/program management
• Strong discipline in product/program management with demonstrated success leading cross-functional product teams
• Effective leadership and influencing skills across indirect reporting relationships; experience working within matrixed organizations
• Strong collaborator with a problem-solving, design-thinking, customer-centric mindset; highly curious
• Proficiency in crafting and executing pricing strategies, considering market dynamics and financial implications
• Experience developing product roadmaps for data and/or technical solutions in a B2B environment
• Exudes accountability and ownership and is passionate about the fundamental customer/consumer problem
• Exceptional organizational, project management, problem solving and decision- making skills with a high degree of comfort managing multiple assignments
• Independent thinking with a positive "can do" attitude, and intellectual curiosity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Impact You'll Make:
- Act as the primary Solutions liaison to FICO, forging important relationships with key stakeholders
- Lead/partner with cross-functional team in negotiating contract terms
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key drivers of revenue and review financial performance of FICO products on a regular basis
- Drive go-to-market, validation results, and sales support activities for FICO products
- Oversee audit process, engaging with external third parties and FICO every three years
- Execute strategic pricing strategies by analyzing market trends, competitive landscapes, and financial implications of pricing decisions
- Provide direction for analytic requirements in new product development efforts
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Scale Information :The salary range for this position is $155,710.00 - $263,900.00. *The salary range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job and does not include our bonus incentive(s). This position is eligible for bonus incentive(s). At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but not limited to) an individual’s education, training, work experience, job-related skill set, industry knowledge, as well as the scope and responsibilities of the position, and market considerations.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Principal, Product Management