What We'll Bring:This role is for a QA Consultant that will operate as a member on one of the core teams of specialists that are responsible for testing new and existing features within TransUnion’s Billing Platform.
The Quality Assurance Consultant is a dynamic performer who can work in multi-disciplinary functions relating to the health and quality of TransUnion software applications. As a contributing member on one of our agile development teams, you will have both the accountability and freedom to test and validate the systems that are taking TransUnion to the next level.
What You'll Bring:
- Works closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and to provide feedback on design (functional and technical)
- Contributes to impact assessments from Feature enhancements on system level interactions, and existing automated test suites
- Conducts in-sprint Test Design, Test planning, Test automation development, and Test execution
- Conducts Testing, and uses strong Exploratory Testing to uncover weaknesses in test approaches
- Writes automated tests for high availability and highly scalable applications
- Identifies opportunities for reuse so as to design and implement test automation libraries
- Provides test consultation to Scrum team members to assist them in developing robust Unit Test suites
- Responsible for ensuring quality of their work as well as the work of the entire development team
- Logs defects and make recommendations to address defects
- Conduct performance and scalability testing
- Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis, analyzing development and test impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities
- Contributes to improvements in unit testing coverage, design test framework, develop test suites, expand automated testing harness and automate scenarios/cases
- Assist with creating technical specifications for IT development, and with creating and executing detailed test plans to validate system changes against functional and quality assurance requirements.
Impact You'll Make:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re – consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
· Come be a part of our team – you will work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
· This role is for a Test engineer that will operate as a key member on one of the core teams responsible to ensure the Data quality of the global fraud solutions of TransUnion.
· We pride ourselves in working in a collaborative cross-functional manner where all engineers are looking for ways to improve the overall quality of cloud platform
TransUnion Job TitleConsultant, Software Development