What We'll Bring:“Data is the core of our business. Everything we do is about providing high quality, comprehensive and curated information that deepens understanding and improves decision making. We are responsible for bringing in the raw materials that make TransUnion what it is. We are the tip of the spear. It starts with us.”
What we’ll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You'll Bring:
What you’ll bring:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ years of professional experience in customer-facing or operations role in reporting management
• Proven customer management skills with a strong customer service orientation (desire to help others)
• Ability to build open, honest and mutually beneficial relationships both internally with stakeholders and across the customer organization
• A proven understanding of the operations function, with previous experience in banking, retail credit or consumer credit reporting industries considered an asset
• The ability to multi-task and handle high volumes of small projects simultaneously
• Develop detailed data requests and solutions to meet customer needs
• Maintaining regulatory compliance in a complex environment with a demonstrated understanding of credit reporting laws and regulations
• Highly developed analytical and problem-solving capabilities with the ability to present data and information effectively with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
We’d love to see:
Previous experience with – Salesforce and/or Metro 2® credit reporting, a high level of computer literacy, and excellent analytical skills
Experience with designing and implementing dashboards and reporting.
Power BI and/or Tableau User experience
Experience working in a heavily regulated environment is a plus.
Fluent in English
Impact you’ll make:
Expectations in the first 90 days – Gain an understanding of industry guidelines, our core systems and operational processes.
To achieve this, you will work directly with our data furnishers to evaluate file failure errors, update furnisher information, analyze/interpret dispute-related data to identify issues/concerns/trends, track relevant activities, and perform outreach to data furnishers.
Support our internal stakeholders with a variety of daily operations and create reports and dashboards while keeping strict adherence to internal policies and procedures and supporting documentation.
What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days – Effectively advocate for industry standards and best practices across internal and external stakeholders, as well as build relationships and provide solutions
This will be done via handling of daily requests submitted by furnishers and internal stakeholders, along with assisting in our proactive data quality reviews, new furnisher onboarding and credit data investigations.
The ideal candidate is adept at documenting and assessing the root cause of issues and utilizing the information to ensure future issue are avoided while maintaining high standards of communication and service to all customers.
Update internal reporting to keep all stakeholders informed of industry trends and the status of various accounts and projects.
Impact You'll Make:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion Job TitleSr Analyst, Data Integration