What We'll Bring:The Alliance Manager role works with third-parties TransUnion's customers' use to gain access to TransUnion data online.
What You'll Bring:
The Partner Management team within Global Solutions is tasked with driving growth and adoption of TransUnion (TU) solutions by using strong, scalable go-to-market tactics that solidify our position as thought leader, innovator, and trusted partner. Channel partnerships provide a significant opportunity to accelerate solution growth and adoption, increase brand awareness, and potentially expand into emerging markets, all while delighting customers. The Alliance Manager will coordinate partner management activities that lead to successful execution of mutual objectives. We are looking for an experienced, excellent communicator, with knowledge of both business strategy and technology integration methods to address these exciting opportunities.
Impact You'll Make:
- Technical consulting on integrations to TransUnion’s application programming interfaces (APIs) to enable partners’ test access to TransUnion’s data solutions
- Program management with the ability define and manage key projects such as technical integration and/or go-to-market partner marketing activities
- Process management: Establishing and ensuring smooth operation of the collaboration ground rules, such as the protocol for formal governance meetings and procedures for decision making, project team meetings, data exchange, and other kinds of interactions.
- Brand management: Managing how the company as a whole is perceived by the partner, and how the partnership is perceived by people in one’s own company.
- The ability to manage strategic relationships with technology/channel partners, working across a global, internal matrix organization to execute on mutual objectives
- Business maturity and strong leadership and listening skills with the ability to analyze input from partners, customers, and TransUnion associates. The ability to communicate effectively and nurture relationships
- Experience working in a matrixed environment preferred, collaborating across global teams and functions and resolving conflicts to align on positive business outcomes
- Ability to effectively develop go-to-market strategy, engage, advise, and persuasively communicate with P&L and decision-makers in face-to-face scenarios demonstrating real-time insight, flexibility and sound judgment
- Strong analytical and insight-driven problem-solving skills with the ability to pursue consultative client engagements to drive business growth
- Develop business opportunity pipeline and effectively coordinate internal resources and teams to maximize business conversion through technology partners
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Advisor, Pre-Sale Technical Consulting