Program Assistant - Trusted Call Solutions
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re – consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
· Associate’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
· 1-3 years of project management and related experience
What we'd love to see:
· Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification preferred
· Knowledgeable of telephony market offerings
· Working knowledge of public sector procurement processes
· Competent analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and resourceful
· Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
· Experience in collaborating with technical and product teams to provide solutions
Impact You'll Make:
· Work both on and off-site with TransUnion’s public sector customers and interface regularly with Public Sector Project Manager
· Coordinate with TransUnion Product Team to resolve basic customer issues and concerns
· Closely work with TransUnion customers to coordinate and closeout change request support tickets on an as needed basis
As a member of the Public Sector Team, this position will be a key team member supporting solution implementation and ongoing customer support for TransUnion's Communications Technology Solutions. The successful applicant will work with Industry Account Executives and Project Managers to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Specialist II, Project Management