Team Lead, Product Support
What We'll Bring:This is a dynamic position supporting voice and data carriers to support all order processing and support in the wholesale business space. The role consists of functions in support of Local Service Requests (LSR), Access Service Requests (ASR), Directory Listing, billing, and phone support as related to communications wholesale providers.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years’ experience customer support and working in the LNP industry
- Proficient in Microsoft office, including Excel, word, & outlook
- Significant attention to detail and excellent project management skills as you will be required to balance multiple tasks and critical dates simultaneously.
- The ability to exceed the customer expectations, have excellent customer service skills and maintain professionalism.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), organizational skills and time management skills required.
- A Sense of Urgency and the ability to discern and be concerned with sensitive customer issues.
- Proven experience in a Customer Service / Service Delivery / Provisioning role
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills
Impact You'll Make:
- Having an in depth understanding of local voice or access service technologies with proven experience. This can include ASR order types such us ethernet, transport, EVCs or LSR request types like AB, CB, DB, EB, FB, JB, KB, NB, PB, or QB. Understanding of one or the other is required but both is a benefit.
- Operating as an escalation point for customer, vendors, carriers, and internal teams
- Escalating internally when needed (response tracking, portal outage, process issues, etc)
- Understanding of provisioning flows and process
- Familiarity with carrier business rules and procedures
- Provide feedback for process and system improvement opportunities based off industry experience
- Delegate work to team and vendor as required
- Conduct and participate in meetings with customers, vendor daily call, internal teams, design demo meetings
- Monitors and reports fallout issues (daily, weekly, monthly report reviews) to stakeholders to plan action and resolve
- Understanding of customer SLA’s to review and analyze monthly standings and take action to improve when necessary
- M&P writing/documentation and management for Onshore and Offshore
- Data Analysis to develop faster automated processing, scripts, identify issues, reduce touches
- Owning and managing Internal Projects as required
- Training (internal and external) and Coaching of both onshore and offshore members
- Identify, troubleshoot, and escalate system issues, and items that can be improved
- Participating in Quality Assurance program by auditing vendor cases, providing insightful QA coaching and providing valuable feedback during QA calibration calls.
- Compile monthly Billing reports, and billing coaching as needed
- Back up BPO Management team as needed
- Be available for On Call after hours support when needed
- Monitoring workflow to assure orders are processed within the SLA time frame
- Review & Coach orders that was not handled in a timely manner or errors in processing
- Willingness to occasionally travel to represent TU and interact with peers and customers
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Lead, Customer Support Operations