Manager, Product Support
What We'll Bring:This is a dynamic position supporting voice and data carriers to support all order processing and support in the wholesale business space. Leading a team of talented industry experts to provide support to carriers in the telecom industry. The role consists of functions in support of Local Service Requests (LSR), Access Service Requests (ASR), Directory Listing, billing, and phone support as related to communications wholesale providers.
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years’ experience leading people and working in the LNP industry
- Proficient in Microsoft office, including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Significant attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), organizational skills, and time management skills required
- Sense of urgency and the ability to discern and be concerned with sensitive customer issues
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Create a supportive and inclusive environment for the team to excel
Impact You'll Make:
- Having an in depth understanding of Access Service Request (ASR), Broadband, and LSR Loop Service
- Understanding of Local Service Requests (LSR), Directory Listing, ASR, Broadband, and LSR Loop Service. This can include ASR order types such us ethernet, transport, EVCs or LSR request types like AB, CB, DB, EB, FB, JB, KB, NB, PB, or QB. Understanding of one or the other is required but both is a benefit.
- People leadership that requires developing and motivating direct reports to their potential
- Providing coaching to direct reports by setting clear, fair, and consistent expectations
- Delegate tasks as necessary to direct reports in accordance with skill sets and role
- Coordination of direct reports to provide maximum customer coverage and optimal utilization
- Maintain consistent and recurring one-on-one sessions with direct reports
- Responsible for both personal and team goals to achieve corporate initiatives
- Represent strategic accounts. Establish and maintain excellent relationships within strategic accounts.
- Monitor processes that impact both customers and internal costs for improvement opportunities
- Ability to interpret and quantify data that represents changes in processes and provide feedback to stakeholders to improve, fix or discontinue
- Communicate effectively across internal cross-functional teams to leverage internal resources
- Identifying stakeholders impacted by changes and effectively communicate
- Coordinate, manage and drive both customer and internal calls
- Strong prioritization of tasks, issues, and commitment skills
- Capable of identifying system issues, and troubleshoot to provide more information to internal and external teams
- Learn and establish new processes, and workflows as new products are introduced
- Methodical issue analysis and recommendation skillset
- Efficient interpersonal communication skills as well as written and presentation skills
- Businesslike skillset to manage various customer facing SLAs
- Provide structured and logical communication with both internal and external partners
- Ensure all processes are documented, maintained, and refined for continuous, reliable, repeatable, efficient processes.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to represent TU and interact with peers and customers
- Capacity to manage multiple high priority tasks in parallel through use of time management, prioritization, delegation, product knowledge, and factual data
- Participate, maintain, and improve ongoing quality programs such as ticket support quality audits and customer satisfaction surveys
- Perform duty as a 2nd level escalation contact outside of business hours
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Manager II, Customer Support Operations