Senior Provisioning Analyst
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
This is a dynamic position supporting voice and data carriers to support all order processing and support in the wholesale business space. The role consists of functions in support of Local Service Requests (LSR), Access Service Requests (ASR), Directory Listing, billing, and phone support as related to communications wholesale providers.
What You'll Bring:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, including Excel, word, & outlook
- Previous LNP knowledge and 4-5 years customer service experience
- Significant attention to detail and excellent project management skills as you will be required to balance multiple tasks and critical dates simultaneously.
- The ability to exceed the customer’s expectations, have excellent customer service skills and maintain professionalism.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), organizational skills and time management skills required.
- A Sense of Urgency and the ability to discern and be concerned with sensitive customer issues.
- Proven experience in a Customer Service / Service Delivery / Provisioning role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 4 - 7 years in Telecom supporting either ASR or LSR
- Associates degree or higher preferred
Impact You'll Make:
- In depth understanding of local voice or access service technologies with proven experience. This can include ASR order types such us ethernet, transport, EVCs or LSR request types like AB, CB, DB, EB, FB, JB, KB, NB, PB, or QB. Understanding of one or the other is required but both is a benefit.
- The Senior Provisioning Analyst is responsible for responding to all inbound calls, emails, special projects, and orders not handled by automation
- Facilitate daily calls with vendor
- Read and interpret LEC/CLEC customer service records, LSRs, and/ASRs to establish the current telecommunications environment and translate/transition to the requested service.
- Communicate with internal resources to obtain any necessary information to complete internal orders for the provision of services and follow up to ensure response.
- Track multiple types of orders simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to investigate, report, and resolve service issues.
- Learn about new products / processes / workflows as new products are introduced.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management.
- Assist in the training needs of others on the team.
- Assist in the training and education of other departments or individuals in the company as needed.
- Responsible for delivering a service which provides an excellent customer experience
- Participating in Quality Assurance program by auditing vendor cases, providing insightful QA coaching and providing valuable feedback during QA calibration calls.
- Establish appropriate billing charges for each order based on the corresponding tariff or individual customer contract
- Interface with customers with updates on order status and resolve questions or issues
- Proactively advise customers of delays or changes
- Coordinate the escalation of orders
- Monitor work queues and order assignment
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Rep III, Customer Support Operations