What We'll Bring:What we’ll Bring
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re – consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
What You’ll Bring
- Two or more years experience as a Product Owner working in an Agile environment, preferably on digital products.
- Collaborate with product stakeholders in the prioritization of issues and defects through weekly meetings and communication
- Responsible for the timely responses about inquiries into the status of the issues
- Create weekly and monthly reports on the status of all issues and defects
- Ensuring that all stakeholders adhere to the established processes
- Work closely with the Legal, Compliance and Security teams in both the prioritization and communication of issue resolution
- Maintain and prioritize the user story backlog and work with development, architecture/IT, and stakeholder teams to refine user stories to meet the Definition of Ready
- Perform Product Owner acceptance reviews, validate if user stories meet the Definition of Done, and accept stories as ‘Done’
- Perform other Product Owner duties as needed in supporting the team to complete features
- Create product documentation and maintain training materials
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field
Impact You'll Make:
Impact You’ll Make:
- Work closely with the development teams in triaging issues.
- Document resolutions and processes
- Engage frequently with all stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met and implemented.
- Be able to translate technical details into business friendly terms.
- Work closely with Product Managers and other stakeholders to understand and translate issues into understandable defect artifacts.
- Execute Product Owner duties as needed for any product feature
TransUnion Job TitleSpecialist III, Product Management