Assistant Vice President - Data Acquisition Fintech
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius. Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Execute functional strategy to drive customer engagement on data acquisition across all associated member institution.
- Building data insights based story lines on Use Cases for effective member engagement.
- Drive business objectives through BPO(s) with defined metrics and track progress on each of the objectives.
- Manage Ad hoc data analysis requirement to design case study and derive insights for business objectives
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop, implement data related strategies with key decision makers.
- Collaborate with multiple business stakeholders (Sales, Operations and Products) to identify priorities, metrics and track progress on identified data acquisition initiatives
- Work in close coordination with multifunctional teams to understand diverse data sources and collation of respective data sets
- Understanding business initiatives and its purpose to drive and channelize discussions with diverse teams in distributed work environments
- Take complete ownership of data directives to achieve assigned tasks from its planning, analysis till providing required business insights enabling rational decision making
- Identifying, exploring and detailing out the opportunities to solve for critical data submission issues of the clients.
Impact You'll Make:
Experience and Skills
10- 12 years’ experience in Banking/BFSI domain 4-5 years of mandatory domain experience in managing multiple customers across multiple territories. Ability to manage team of 15-20 members (Both Onrole and Contractual) including contact centre Expertise in data mining , transformation & data representation skills Advance Excel with excellent knowledge in large volume data analysis for business insights Must have proven experience in complex SQL querying, stored procedures, Hive Strong Powerpoint Presentation preparation capabilities Excellent verbal and communication skills Strong Process Oriented with an ability to handle multiple tasks
Ability to build trusting relationships - across all levels and in the immediate / extended team internationally, should be known and regarded as a trusted competent advisor.
Driving innovation – A believer in continuous improvement of services, processes and operational efficiency. Demonstrates curiosity and critical thinking.
Business Acumen – Spends time to ensure understanding of the business and aligns accordingly.
Change agent – Ability to diagnose correctly, design and execute interventions. Ensures communication through appropriate channels in a concise and proactive manner.
Execution champion – Focuses and ensures closure without compromising on quality of the output. Raises / flags issues as necessary and moves forward with a solutioning approach
TransUnion Job TitleSpecialist IV, Data Acquisition