Client Executive II
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we’re not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in direct outside and/or inside sales; communicating with all levels of the buying organization
- The ability to articulate sophisticated messaging around our solutions, analytics, industry trends, and TransUnion's value proposition
- The embodiment of trust while managing complex relationships with executive-level buyers and influencers
- The enthusiasm to successfully navigate a matrixed environment; facilitating teamwork with various internal stakeholders to best serve our customers' interests
- Significant credit risk and/or marketing analytics expertise
- A Bachelors’ degree, preferably business related, or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel (post pandemic)
Impact You'll Make:
- Responsibility for managing the overall relationship with assigned accounts; identifying key decision makers, influencers, buyers and sponsors
- Leading and coordinating resources for client-facing business reviews and internal account planning sessions
- Facilitating both client facing and internal sales meetings; ensuring appropriate resource participation
- Collaborating with Industry Executives and matrix partners to drive adoption of new product opportunities
- Serving as your customer's advocate; deeply understanding their business model and position within the market, and converting this knowledge into successful engagements with TransUnion
- Owning the account planning process, and determining the most strategic initiatives and priorities for your customers
- Reviewing usage gaps and expansion opportunities alongside our Client Value Executives in support of customer retention and expansion initiatives
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Client Exec Focus, Account Dev - Direct Sales