Procurement Sourcing Specialist
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years' experience as a procurement professional.
- Experience in the Procurement of indirect spend categories.
- Strong understanding of commercial contracts.
- Microsoft office i.e., Outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Procurement experience in Financial Services or a similar industry.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of P2P software i.e., Coupa, an asset.
Impact You'll Make:
The Senior Buyer is responsible for the delivery of procurement activity within business services (non-IT) categories such as Marketing, HR, Professional Services and Facilities in order to deliver a robust, cost effective and committed supply base capable of supporting significant growth expectations. They will work with stakeholders to develop tender/RFP and contract documents for procurement activity whilst championing and driving continuous improvements.
Core Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders and working in a way that positively engages the support of stakeholders.
- Influencing peers to promote and implement the procurement related strategies, endorse professional procurement involvement and standard practices.
- Have a keen insight and understanding of the business services roadmap of upcoming demands and requirements.
- Leading or supporting, as necessary, all RFx, sourcing process, negotiation and contracting activities.
- Managing the purchase order process by ensuring exemplary control and compliance to contract.
- Identifying and driving continuous improvement of processes.
- Delivering on targets (savings, cash flow, cost reduction depending on business focus) to drive improvements in operating margin and deliver the business' strategic priorities.
- Ensuring effective supplier relationship management and governance with supporting KPI’s.
- Undertaking market analysis to identify new opportunities to drive value.
- Production/automation of standard and bespoke reporting for stakeholders.
- Developing a working understanding of applicable regulation pertaining to third parties/ vendors/ outsourcing i.e., OSFI and implement any necessary controls to ensure compliance.
Accommodation is available, including for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Consultant, Procurement