What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we strive to build an environment where our associates are in the driver’s seat of their professional development, while having access to help along the way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our associates are given the tools needed to get where they want to go. Regardless of job titles, our associates have the opportunity to learn new things and be a leader every day.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Superior communication skills
- Microsoft Excel Analysis Skill & Data Interpretation is required (pivot table analysis)
- PowerPoint Expertise is required (creating compelling sales presentations)
- R (or equivalent) is a plus
Here's what else you will bring to the table:
- You are Data Driven. The core of all Neustar products revolves around data and how our clients use it to make their businesses more efficient. The Solutions Consulting team lives in that data every day and has to be comfortable handling, manipulating and analyzing large data sets. The stories you create with data will drive the value proposition and sales process for each engagement.
- Meticulous Project Management. Project management requires top-notch organizational skills and the discipline to keep initiatives moving, no matter the obstacles. Fortunately, you’re known for your talent to prioritize the urgency of multiple requests and always with outstanding quality.
- Supportive Partnership. Our best business partners don’t just wait for direction - they have the confidence to make recommendations and help colleagues get what they need before they ask for it. They’re always thinking about what’s next and how they can best assist sales to get a deal across the finish line.
- Top Notch Communication Skills. Must be strong communicators both in person and through emails and must be comfortable running meetings. Delivering compelling messages and adapting to meeting environment are key elements to the role.
- Superior PowerPoint capabilities. This is not about simply updating slides. For this role, you must have the ability to create powerful presentations supported by analytics, evolve value propositions, and create visual representation of the story of how Neustar will improve client process.
Impact You'll Make:
As a Solutions Consultant….
We’ll count on you to provide pre-sales technical and analytical expertise for the development and implementation of complex products, applications, and solutions. You will learn in-depth product and market knowledge to articulate unique value propositions for TruContact solutions to sales staff and customers through sales presentations, data analyses and product demonstrations. You will work with the sales staff and other internal teams to assess potential application of company products to meet customer needs and anticipate and understand customer needs and requirements. You will prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of solutions. You will provide market-driven insights and internal support to cross-functional teams responsible for Go-To-Market activities (Product, Marketing, Engineering, Professional Services and Training).
Here’s how you’ll make a difference:
- Develop product expertise in order to correctly pair a client use case with relevant Neustar products
- Provide analytical sales support to prove value of Neustar solutions
- Produce thoughtful and compelling value propositions using a data driven approach
- Drive product innovation by identifying new and relevant market trends
- Drive internal analytical acumen using advanced analysis tools
- Gain experience in a fast paced sales environment
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Scale Information :The salary range for this position is $68,195.00 - $111,800.00. *The salary range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job and does not include our bonus incentive(s). This position is eligible for bonus incentive(s). At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but not limited to) an individual’s education, training, work experience, job-related skill set, industry knowledge, as well as the scope and responsibilities of the position, and market considerations.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Sr Analyst, Solutions Consulting