Senior Strategic Product Advisor - Diversified Markets
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Our Diversified Markets vertical serves or innovative, emerging market segments including telecommunications, energy, retail & e-commerce, gambling, rental screening, collections, and more. These industries are experiencing rapid technological advancements, and our solutions can assist in every aspect of the customer lifecycle in order to address customer needs and limit organizational risk. The competitiveness and complexity of consumer engagement continues to be a challenge in these markets and we’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us identify, build and enable solutions.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years of experience in consulting, product management, operations or sales engineering
- Experience defining business requirements, communicating accurate technical information, and developing product roadmaps for data and/or technical solutions in a B2B environment
- Proven ability to create compelling and effective communication, cross-functionally and at all levels, for internal and external audiences
- Strong collaborator with a problem-solving, design-thinking, and customer-centric mind-set with skill at evaluating situations and identifying solutions
- Prior experience conducting VOC, capturing competitive intel, and turning insights into action
- Effective analytical skills and business acumen
- Exudes accountability, ownership and a passion about the problem their products solve
- Prior experience in collections and/or legal industries a plus
Impact You'll Make:
- Design, lead and shepherd strategic initiatives, including product enhancements, from concept initiation through product delivery engaging cross-functional teams including engineering, legal & compliance, product marketing, and external partners
- Consult externally with customers on key needs, engineering solutions to fit requirements with the objective of future productization
- Develop and deliver on product architecture for TransUnion’s Diversified Markets business unit
- Align product teams and Diversified Market segments via industry specific product roadmaps, operational support, and be Diversified Market’s voice for development prioritization
- Gather and document solution requirements via primary research, customer VOC and industry events such as advisory boards
- Partner with Diversified Markets to develop business cases and advocate for investment as needed
- Serve as a thought leader and evangelist for both external and internal audiences
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Scale Information :The salary range for this position is $135,010.00 - $228,800.00. *The salary range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job and does not include our bonus incentive(s). This position is eligible for bonus incentive(s). At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but not limited to) an individual’s education, training, work experience, job-related skill set, industry knowledge, as well as the scope and responsibilities of the position, and market considerations.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Sr Advisor, Product Management