Analyst, Diversified Markets: Services
What We'll Bring:Dynamics of the Role
We’re looking for a bright, inquisitive Business Analyst to provide support to the Diversified Markets Business Unit team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing critical business intelligence and completing action items assigned to the team. Your ability to learn new things quickly and present data cohesively is key to your success in this role.
The Team’s Focus
The TransUnion Diverisified Markets Business Unit provides its clients with leading data, analytics and risk management solutions that help them make efficient, informed and accurate decisions. We serve markets in the US which include Technology, Retail, E-Commerce, Communications, Energy, Services, Third Party Collections, and Tenant & Employment companies. We offer a broad array of products including consumer reports, right party contact, skip tracing, predictive models and decisioning elements. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in data and information services.
How You’ll Contribute
• Update daily transaction trackers for key accounts while deriving insights and drawing attention to key trends, anomalies in reports
• Analyze revenue of particular customers and segments to identify trends or abnormal conditions impacting our business
• Support the monthly Line Of Business review process by producing reports and/or identifying key performance drivers
• Create financial, sales and operational reports for Diversified Markets management and senior leadership
• Participate and contribute to the 3 Year Planning process by gathering, cleansing and preparing financial data and perform revenue/pipeline analysis
• Create and update weekly pipeline reports for each sales channel and include WoW changes analysis
• Monitor contract status or terms for key customers in CRM systems
• Perform ad-hoc analysis on existing customer accounts
• Assist in the creation of presentation materials for Diversified Markets management and senior leadership
• Perform information gathering, market and competitive research using a variety of resources
• Interact with sales and marketing teams to support specific campaigns
• Create target account lists and perform data validation and mapping to identity current customers
What You'll Bring:
What You’ll Bring
- 2-4 years experience in a rigorous business analyst role
- Track record of success and proven results
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to operate at all levels of an organization
- High degree of intellectual curiosity with a bent to driving hypotheses to implementation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, especially in data extraction, transformation, load and financial modeling areas
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and similar tools
- Familiarity with Tableau, Salesforce and other analytics and sales software packages
- Skills in SQL and statistical modeling a plus
- BA/BS from top-tier institution or equivalent work experience
- High level of English language proficiency in both verbal and written dimensions
Impact You'll Make:
What We Offer
We aim high and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build our commitment to solution selling, customer service and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day and with the customers we serve.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
TransUnion Job TitleAnalyst, Strategic Planning