Senior Counsel - FCRA Solutions Attorney
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we strive to build an environment where our associates are in the driver’s seat of their professional development, while having access to help along the way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our associates are given the tools needed to get where they want to go. Regardless of job titles, our associates have the opportunity to learn new things and be a leader every day.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Juris Doctorate (JD) degree required and 4+ years of experience as an attorney with experience advising on the federal Fair Credit Reporting (FCRA) and related state laws.
- Ability to work closely in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment with other attorneys, executives and administrators.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and critical-thinking skills (logic, problem solving, issue spotting, and decision making).
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a significant and diverse workflow in an effective and timely manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Impact You'll Make:
- Provide proactive legal counsel to stakeholders, including TransUnion management and Compliance leadership, on new and existing products and solutions.
- Review and develop certain FCRA related policies and procedures.
- Review, negotiate, and draft agreements and related documents.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company-related business.
- Other duties as assigned by hiring manager, Deputy General Counsel, and/or General Counsel.
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Scale Information :The salary range for this position is $108,905.00 - $184,600.00. *The salary range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job and does not include our bonus incentive(s). This position is eligible for bonus incentive(s). At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but not limited to) an individual’s education, training, work experience, job-related skill set, industry knowledge, as well as the scope and responsibilities of the position, and market considerations.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Sr Counsel, Legal Counsel