Director, Product Management, ShareAble
What We'll Bring:Within TransUnion’s Global Solutions organization, Consumer Solutions is comprised of a portfolio of direct-to-consumer products, including paid credit monitoring and identity protection products, free products inclusive of our consumer relations offering that cover regulatory required products and our ShareAble product. ShareAble is an innovative solution that allows consumers to share their data when it can help them while protecting their personal information. For example in renting an apartment from an indpendent landlord or applying for a job from a small business amongst other use cases. ShareAble, like our other consumer products are provided both directly to consumers and indirectly through partners.
Consumer Solutions is seeking a Director to lead the ShareAble Solutions team. The role leads a team of five managing these solutions. The role requires extensive collaboration working with many functions, but including Marketing, Operations, Legal and Compliance and Technology to establish the strategy and roadmap, and execute on the product vision. The role has end-to-end responsibility covering product strategy/innovation, business requirements and definition, GTM, commercialization, and ongoing product health and maintenance. Continued improvement in products will drive longer term revenue growth, and will also include maintaining a sound and secure technical base, maintaining ongoing compliance including staying ahead of future regulations, and improving user experiences.
As such, the ideal candidate brings a mix of product management, strategy, or management consulting experience (or equivalent), and the ability to collaborate with teammates across countries, industry vertical lines of business, and other cross-functional groups (e.g., Engineering, Operations, Legal, Finance, HR, Marketing, etc.).
What You'll Bring:
- Owns product vision, business prioritization and roadmap
- Develops business cases and advocates for investment as needed, which includes partnering with Operations, Markets (revenue) and IT (investment) teams
- Spends time with consumers and customers capturing VOC and user feedback, applying design thinking principles to understand their problems and needs
- Works with product development teams writing comprehensive product epics and defining solution intent and high-level capabilities
- Is a thought leader and evangelist for both external and internal audiences
- Applies a commercial, user-centric mindset to build robust, market-back GTM strategies
- Ensures the successful roll-out of new products to Consumers and Operations and supports the development and delivery of comprehensive product training
- Monitors and analyzes KPIs, customer feedback, costs and the competitive landscape to identify gaps, weaknesses and opportunities in any part of product delivery
- Manages overall product health including the business prioritization of backlog, ongoing product support and product sunset strategies
- Leads cross-functional teams and ensures alignment across all stakeholder groups
Impact You'll Make:
- Deep knowledge and experience in product strategy and management, preferably consumer facing
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and conceptualize solutions that solve business problems
- Ability to drive and facilitate discussion amongst key stakeholders in the pursuit of optimal solution strategies
- Proven success navigating large, matrixed organizations - Collaborative, customer-focused individual who can reach across the organization to effect change
- Self-starter, comfortable to start projects from a blank sheet of paper
- Requires 10+ years of related business experience with at least 5 years that focus on product management, market and industry analysis. Experience with a management consulting firm a plus
- Must have strong project management skills, problem solving, and business acumen
- Proven ability to quickly grasp industry and business-wide concepts in order to assess implications to drive actions and to capitalize on opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience in providing crisp, insightful information to senior management teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Engineering or other related discipline. MBA is preferred
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Scale Information :The salary range for this position is $155,710.00 - $263,900.00. *The salary range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job and does not include our bonus incentive(s). This position is eligible for bonus incentive(s). At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but not limited to) an individual’s education, training, work experience, job-related skill set, industry knowledge, as well as the scope and responsibilities of the position, and market considerations.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Director, Product Management