What We'll Bring:The Salesforce Developer will join our CRM program to ensure the expanded Salesforce platform at TU is a global, consistent operating platform for our Contact Center and Agents.
We are offering, a work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required - Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in software development with 2 of those years working on the Salesforce platform in a developer capacity.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills English/Spanish.
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Software engineering skills with Salesforce Platform (Queues, Web Chat, Chatter, Integrations like LivePerson, Custom Integration of Salesforce with web application, Visual Force, SOQL) or disposition to learn such technologies at fast pace.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of working with mulesoft integration.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.) a plus
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Salesforce Certified Developer Certification desired
Impact You'll Make:
In the first 90 days:
- You’ll join our lr CRM program to ensure the expanded Salesforce platform at TU is a global, consistent operating platform for our Contact Center and Agents.
- You’ll work with our Enterprise Architecture and Contact Center teams to help shape the vision of what such a platform should look like, how it should interact with our other backend systems, and how to manage such a platform for success.
- You’ll help to define the operating model for the Technology and Operations teams and grow the Admin & Development team.
Beyond 90 days:
- You’ll help ensure we have the right people in place to be successful throughout the program with an eye towards how that team structure will need to be altered once the program is completed.
- You’ll work with other business units not currently using Salesforce to identify opportunities for technology and process rationalization.
- You’ll ensure the operating model is being adhered to and adjust the model as necessary to ensure the business user community is adequately supported.
- You’ll continue to work with the Enterprise Architecture and Program Management office to evaluate further opportunities to enhance our global operations practices.
TransUnion Job TitleDeveloper, Web Development