Product Manager, Advisor
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re – consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in product ownership, project planning, and/or market analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a strong technical or product-management environment
- Experience working with SAFe / Agile / Scrum work environment as a Product Owner, Business Analyst, Product Analyst, or similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to bridge business and technical environments and build professional relationships
- Ability to translate in-depth knowledge of how data applies to user journeys into dashboards and story boards. Experience with prior analytics tools a plus.
- Ability to multitask and perform well in a deadline-oriented work environment.
Impact You'll Make:
- Support innovation by collaborating with teams such as UX, Marketing, Legal, Compliance and Technology to drive tactical short-term improvements to the product as well as complex strategic initiatives in a matrixed organization.
- Gather data to identify patterns in product performance and consumer feedback to identify business opportunities based on qualitative & quantitative insights. Includes internal and external sources like Enterprise Data Warehouse team, Consumer Operations Analytics, UX/UI.
- Interpret, propose, and present opportunities for development in collaboration with the Product Manager, including supporting business cases, detailed functional specifications, and executive presentation.
- Use DBVisualizer, Tableau, Spotfire, Google Analytics, and Medallia to retrieve data, and to assess, refine, interpret, and validate findings.
- Develop ongoing partnerships with peers across TransUnion and supporting technology vendors.
- Define product features with measurable outcomes, and drive through SAFe and Kanban software development lifecycles. Write user stories and directly support development teams through PI (Program Increment) Planning, backlog grooming, and all team ceremonies to successfully release new product enhancements on time and within budget.
- Adapt backlog of ready work in response to feature injections, story discovery, and production issue monitoring.
- Project management for 5-10 person project teams to meet deliverables inclusive of delegating work, setting clear goals, and managing customer expectations. Oversee change management for rollout for new projects and systems.
- Ensure project implementation considers critical stakeholder interests for operations, customer service, products, services, and the TransUnion approach to customers, the Credit Reporting Agency industry, and our regulators.
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Sr Consultant, Product Management