Advisor, Technical Consulting
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
What You'll Bring:
The aim of the Solutions Consulting team is to identify and advise on client opportunities as subject matter expert on Financial Services Risk Management best practices, TransUnion credit and affordability data, and TransUnion analytics solutions. As a Solutions Advisor, you will work with clients to ensure they use our data and products effectively and to maximize the value they get from working with TransUnion through the Credit Lifecycle.
- Work with leading banking, retail, telcos and financial sector clients as subject matter expert on credit data and data driven solutions across all stages of the credit customer lifecycle
- Identify customer priorities, pains & gaps by facilitating consultative workshops & client discovery sessions – develop new solutions to overcome client’s critical business issues using existing functionality/data.
- Share industry best practice with respect to solution implementation and optimization in conjunction with TransUnion’s data and solution offerings
- Provide understanding of customer through pro-active analysis and additional discovery activity to create the ‘pitch’ for the first engagement
- Propose solutions across data, insights (analytics) and action (process and/or technology) to solve for customer needs. Create compelling business cases, use cases & custom journeys to illustrate how TransUnion solutions can help a client achieve their business objectives
- Work closely with analytics and product teams to deliver on client commitments
- Enable sales in client engagement and deal closure
- Provide internal subject matter expertise and contribute to upskilling other teams within TU
- Product development - assist the Product Teams with product strategy, feeding in personal insights, industry best practice, & voice of customer recommendations on future priorities and strategies.
- Provide ideas, thoughts and concepts under ‘innovation’ where TransUnion may be well placed to provide solutions and services to meet specific client needs
Impact You'll Make:
The successful applicant will have:
- A proven track record in Credit Risk Management and a natural ability to adapt to a Client facing environment
- Experience with credit analytics, credit originations, underwriting, customer management & decisioning
- Expert knowledge of Credit industry best practice
- Understanding of credit data services, strategies, models, scoring and processes including emerging or new service initiatives
- Understanding of data, demographics and data insights/modelling to aid customer acquisition and retention
- Market knowledge – market dynamics, regulatory framework, industry dynamics
TransUnion Job TitleAdvisor, Solutions Consulting