What We'll Bring:Looking for Associate Lead for US healthcare Insurance follow-up.
What You'll Bring:
• Manage and track the productivity of the team and to ensure the health of the client's Accounts Receivable
• Efficiently and effectively providing management, oversight and assurance that clients' cash collections and AR is in good standing and communication with client is timely and proactive
• Exhibits exceptional customer service skills; answering client calls; prompt return and follow up to all interactions; prompt response to requests for information, both internally and externally
• Delivers timely required reports; initiates and communicates the resolution of issues, such as payor denial trends, collections accounts, etc.
Stay current with company’s policies and procedures regarding AR activity such as, reviewing month end reports and identifying trends.
• Contributes to the steady reduction of denials by addressing complex denials timely, as well as identifying root causes and process improvements to prevent future denials
• Audits and resolves problems relating to the collection of outstanding balances.
• Drives and monitors high performance standards and service guarantees.
• Provides guidance and oversight to AR team to ensure the steady reduction of the days-sales outstanding (DSO)
• Provide mentoring to staff; ensure standard operating procedures (SOP) are followed and improvements occur
• Meets regularly with staff; in-person and as a group to confirm the status of client accounts, effectively prioritize AR activities for staff holding them accountable for work performed.
• Initiates and participates in hiring, training, staff performance evaluations, compensation and development of associates including performance improvement plans, disciplinary actions and/or termination of associates
Impact You'll Make:
• Must be well-versed in the details of all levels and functions within the full scope of Revenue Cycle of US Healthcare.
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong leadership and ability to delegate and provide direction.
• Extremely flexible – quickly shifts from/to clients and projects as the needs arise with efficient hand offs to others.
• Extensive knowledge on use of email, search engine, Internet; ability to effectively use payer websites; knowledge and use of Microsoft Products: Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Should easily learn and adapt to various billing systems.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams, managers, supervisors, and vendors.
• Graduate/ post-graduate with at least 2 years experience in medical collections in a team lead or supervisory role. • Open to work in 24X7 environment.
TransUnion Job TitleAssociate Lead, Business Operations