What We'll Bring:Looking to Hire MIS Analyst
What You'll Bring:
• Create Advanced Excel reports and Dashboards and help the team gain efficiency.
• Analyze, Present and work on the feedback from the Senior Management.
• Interact with on-shore and off-shore team for reporting/data requirements and suggest ways to improve on them.
• Anticipate information requirements, evaluate business processes, and uncover areas for improving information sharing.
• Construct workflow charts, diagrams, and technical specifications to begin methods for improvement.
• Visual representation of Data using Data analytical skills.
• Perform Self audits and Buddy audits to ensure all reporting is error free.
• Provide robust data usage and analytics reports to the appropriate leaders in management.
• Understanding how to share, store, search for, and analyze data.
• Perform root cause analysis to create more effective information processes.
• Make sense of data and statistics in order to understand the best strategies to apply.
• Know how to integrate data from multiple sources according to standards and best practices.
Impact You'll Make:
• Extensive experience and solid knowledge of the visualization technologies with a clear understanding of MIS process.
• Experience and proficiency with a broad range of software and applications.
• Logical bent of mind with strategical thinking and Problem solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of MS-Office and VBA.
• Graduate with at least 3 years of experience in MIS.
• Open to work in 24*7 Environment.
TransUnion Job TitleRep II, Business Operations