What We'll Bring:Looking for Associate Lead - P02 in MIS & Analytics Team
What You'll Bring:
• Installing, upgrading and troubleshooting the information systems.
• Suggesting software applications to meet learning goals.
• Evaluating customer business requirements on continuous basis.
• Creating and managing the various databases used by the organization.
• Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
• Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
• Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
• Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
• Plans, leads, and oversees all MIS operations, technology, and services.
• Consults with department heads and upper-level management to understand computing needs, recommending and implementing hardware, software, applications, and services to meet these needs.
• Installs, updates, tests, and maintains new databases, and other technology.
• Assists with troubleshooting of complex and specialized problems and needs.
• Maintains records, logs, and metrics related to service and support provided.
• Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in technology, systems, applications, and equipment; applies this knowledge to recommend and acquire technology suitable for the organization’s needs.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Impact You'll Make:
• Proficiency with database management software.
• Familiarity with database technologies and web hosting tools.
• Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Thorough understanding of information technology, microcomputer hardware and software, and networking principles.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, VBA and SQL.
• Graduate/ post-graduate with at least 3 years of experience in MIS, including at least 1 year experience in a supervisory role.
• Open to work in 24*7 Environment.
TransUnion Job TitleAssociate Lead, Business Operations