SalesForce Project Manager
What We'll Bring:The project initiative is aimed at automating/ refining Customer Service process across business verticals like Consumer, Commercial & MFI. Each business vertical is currently at varied stages of system implementation. Consumer uses DRS (Dispute Resolution System) for redressal and CRM Next for ticketing where requests are in free text. Commercial uses CRMNext for ticketing and for MFI a new interim initiative on similar lines of CRMNext is under consideration. Salesforce will be a phased implementation starting with Commercial & MFI and followed by Consumer.
Salesforce for servicing is a global program wherein the standard foundation layer is expected to be implemented by global partner across countries. Country specific implementation will be on top of the common foundation to address country specific nuances in terms of processes, regulatory requirements etc.
What You'll Bring:
Role will own the Salesforce implementation from IT perspective for India and this will call for extensive interaction with global team, implementation partner, various IT teams within TU CIBIL for integration, network, IT Security, AD/SSO authentication, email integration etc.
Impact You'll Make:
- B.E / MCA equivalent with Salesforce, PMP and preferably SCRUM certified. Should have minimum 10+ years of total experience.
- Should have had experience in Salesforce configuration, integration, mobility (Web and native apps) & web application development
- Salesforce Project Management experience at enterprise scale involving multiple stakeholders and integrations with prior experience in Salesforce coding, configuration & data migration.
- Exposure to servicing process, governance processes, management and administrative operations
- Take complete ownership and produce quality results in high pressure situations in a dynamic environment.Understand current and proposed processes.
- Should be in a position to leverage the knowledge for taking ownership of sustenance post initial implementation which will include development, support & maintenance
- Responsible for leading, planning and ensuring execution by different stakeholders like IT Applications, Infra, Operations, Infosec, QA, production teams etc.
- Map out the stakeholders and take proactive steps to manage expectations, collaborate with transparent communication to gain alignment, highlight risks in a timely manner and provide management updates with key metrics.
- Work closely with Infosec to ensure cyber security for the IT capabilities.
- Work with constraints and ambiguous situations with respect to solution designing and conceptualizing of opportunities. The candidate must have a worked in a technical background with a good understanding of enterprise applications / services delivery.
- The person must have exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a matrix organization across different time zones.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases. (RDBMS and No SQL Dbs)
TransUnion Job TitleManager I, Project Management