C# .Net Developer
What We'll Bring:Dynamics of the Role
The Python Developer position will be responsible to assess our capabilities and current architecture to help us drive the implementation of improvement to become “best in class.” This role will also be heavily involved in component based architecture, development methodologies, project facilitation, multi-platform application design, systems design, requirements/interface design & analysis, estimating, tracking, and change management
What You'll Bring:
How You’ll Contribute:
- Passion for building “best-in-class” applications
- Strong understanding and hands on experience in . API’s using Flask, Python and SQL
- Focused on improving our software delivery pipeline as we move down the CI/CD path
- Working closely with onsite and home office teams
- Skilled in translating complex technical concepts into high-level designs for development teams
- Thought leadership in developing enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements, interfaces, functions and features
- Working with a team of engineers that plans, designs, and develops customer software in an agile environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of technical experience
- 5+ years of Python, API’s using Flask , Pandas and web framework experience
- Experience with Spring framework (preferred), high volume and high concurrency applications
- Ability to work on Python scripts and Linux environment
- Experience in AWS and cloud platforms is a plus
- Strong proficiency in Python scripts and Unix scripting,
- Play a hands-on role in the development process including design, development and support of the applications
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Ability to communicate complex technical or architecture concepts in a simple manner and can adapt to different audiences.
- Experience navigating large complex applications
- Strong knowledge of technology and product trends, especially what is happening in Cloud, DevOps, and Big Data
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Impact You'll Make:
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, Transunion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion Job TitleAssoc Developer, Applications Development