End User Computing Support/local Support
What We'll Bring:Are you keen on solving complex problems and creating the most efficient software development environment? Are you striving for designing and implementing processes, tools, and workflows that constantly make software development simpler, more streamlined, and more intuitive for developers? Do you possess a strong desire to implement change, growth, and maturity; and have a passion and love for what you do. As our DevOps engineer you will sit at the intersection of operations and software development. You will be supporting and working alongside a very talented cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies, and bring in prior experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to steer our DevOps initiatives. Come join a high profile team that is driven by the pursuit of excellent results. We offer a passionate and supportive working culture
What You'll Bring:
- Experience with: Jenkins - Custom Pipeline, Ansible Playbook, bit bucket, ansible tower
- 1+ years of hands on experience with Container Orchestration, performance tuning, in cloud production environment
- Ensure our services stay up and continuous delivery processes stay green
- Build, migrate, improve and secure cloud infrastructure and services
- Develop code to test, automate, deploy and manage services and apps
- Manage production environments and be available to assist out of hours
- Build PoC and continuously optimize processes
- Research for the best practices, be resourceful in interfacing with different teams and roles
- Knowledge of SRE best practices, i.e. developing tools that enhance the system performance, reliability and developer experience
- Cloud and automation engineering experience in a mission-critical environment
- Strong experience and understanding in a cloud platform, preferably AWS
- Strong skills and experience through the CI/CD stack that deploys to infrastructure elements such as Kubernetes
- Troubleshooting using observability tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, etc in complex cloud based environments.
- Good to have knowledge of : IaC (ie. Terraform), Docker, Kubernetes/EKS, Secrets Management, Git and all things AWS
- Programming languages like Python and Java
Impact You'll Make:
Additional Job Description
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion Job TitleDeveloper, Applications Development