U.S. Data Privacy Manager
What We'll Bring:The U.S. Data Privacy Manager is responsible for implementing the global Data Privacy Framework across TransUnion’s US businesses, managing a team of privacy professionals to ensure compliance with data privacy laws, policies, standards and controls.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience of managing compliance with comprehensive privacy regulations
- Experience in privacy management or a related function such as data governance or regulatory compliance
- Knowledge of product development and management lifecycles
- Educated to degree level or otherwise suitable experience
- Experience of team management
We’d Love to See:
- Experience in the financial services or technology industries
- Experience of a global technology organization
- Privacy credentials (e.g. CIPP)
Impact You'll Make:
- Leading a team to manage privacy compliance across TransUnion U.S.
- Ensuring the Data Privacy Framework, policies, standards and processes are adhered to
- Maintaining data protection training
- Prioritizing and coordinating data privacy projects
- Assessing the data privacy impact of new products and solutions and escalating significant risks
- Providing advice on complex and escalated data privacy queries
- Engaging with Privacy Stewards, ensuring they are adequately trained and supported
- Measuring and monitoring indicators of data privacy compliance
- Maintaining an inventory of data assets and processing activities
- Implementing changes necessary to comply with new regulations
- Supporting with escalated individual rights requests and customer queries
- Supporting data incident response as required
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Scale Information :The salary range for this position is $116,610.00 - $197,600.00. *The salary range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job and does not include our bonus incentive(s). This position is eligible for bonus incentive(s). At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but not limited to) an individual’s education, training, work experience, job-related skill set, industry knowledge, as well as the scope and responsibilities of the position, and market considerations.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Manager II, Privacy Operations