Business Analyst, Marketing / Sales
What We'll Bring:The business analyst is responsible for partnering closely with the process owners to effectively gather requirements in support of the overall salesforce solution design. They play an important role in defining use cases, communicating with business and technical teams, helping build out and configure declarative aspects of the salesforce solution. This individual will work within multiple evolving development methodologies including iterative Agile and sequential Waterfall programs and projects. The business analysts will work with the process owners to define user stories, requirements and testing in partnership with the development teams. The consultant will have base system knowledge and experience working in a BA role.
What You'll Bring:
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience playing the role of Business Analyst for Salesforce and other technology specific projects (Sales, Service, Marketing, etc.)
- Ability to be a liaison between business and technical teams. Effectively gather, documenting, and communicating requirements. Requiring strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to support configuration and testing efforts for Salesforce solutions being developed for TransUnion
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle, ability to deliver in an agile environment
- Ability to define and document logical business workflows, assessing impact of requirements on existing and related workflows.
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve
Impact You’ll Make:
- Developing knowledge and expertise in the business and technical processes, data definitions, data rules, and data policies that create, govern, and inform the data used, managed, and delivered by TransUnion’s products and services
- Owns the delivery of user stories and acceptance criteria that represents the requirements provided by the business.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately with business and technical peers (written and verbal).
- Anticipates blockers, conflicts and obstacles and escalates appropriately to solve.
- Collaborate with platform architect and Digital UX teams to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Create and groom a backlog of well-formed stories for implementation by the area’s delivery teams. Develop appropriately detailed specifications for process features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Document requirements in the form of use cases, document changes to requirements
- Manages to the definition of done from feature acceptance criteria and meets business value requirements.
- Reviews and accepts or declines output of development to ensure specified acceptance criteria have been completed.
- Ensures traceability between requirements to Features to User Stories.
- Work with development and operational teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the Process and how it aligns to the journeys
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
Impact You'll Make:
Minimum Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Analytics preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, working with Salesforce, CRM and integrated technologies
- Process documentation experience
- Experience with Rally, Jira or related tools
- Experience in banking or insurance industries a plus
- CPQ, Docusign, Community, Web experience are a plus
TransUnion Job TitleConsultant, Business Operations