What We'll Bring:In this role you will run along the cutting edge with an all-star lineup of experts in computer science, software engineering and analytics. You will be actively involved in design and development of the multilayered microservices java application deployed on cloud. This involves working closely with technologies which are trending currently in the market.
What You'll Bring:
- Work closely with Engineering Manager and product team to develop application which integrates with other existing point solutions.
- A hands-on developer with a test-driven approach to coding, contributing high quality, production ready code.
Resolve technical issues and bring in innovation that improves scalability and performance of TU products
Impact You'll Make:
- 3+ years’ experience in building Java backend services. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering discipline
- Strong coding and debugging skills with experience in backend technologies including one or more of the following: Java, Hibernate, Spring boot
- Adept at micro services applications architecture and with hands on experience in design and development/ coding.
- Experience with Spark, map reduce, Python, GCP, Bigquery, SQL & NoSQL Datastore are added advantage
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools including Jenkins
- Hands on experience with code control and code review tools like Git, Gerrit
- Strong inter-personal communication and collaboration skills.
- A good team player, high level of personal commitment & 'can do' attitude.
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS/ GCP is an added advantage
TransUnion Job TitleDeveloper, Applications Development