Customer Support Specialist II
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we strive to build an environment where our associates are in the driver’s seat of their professional development, while having access to help along the way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our associates are given the tools needed to get where they want to go. Regardless of job titles, our associates have the opportunity to learn new things and be a leader every day.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
Dynamics of the Role
As Customer Support Specialist, you will support Customer Success Managers as they onboard B2B customers to ensure they are successful with onboarding CCS products. You will be responsible for supporting multiple partners and provide technical support. This position requires owning all phases of partner’s technical integration lifecycle from onboarding, new products, and ongoing post-production support. The role requires individual to work closely with Sales and Solution teams to gain deep knowledge of CCS product suite including Credit Reports, Credit Monitoring and Identity Monitoring Products.
How You’ll Contribute
- Serve as primary liaison between Partner On-boarding & Support team and Production Support / Internal support teams for establishing connectivity and monitoring health of UAT and production environments.
- 3.5 to 6 Years of Experience
- Real-time management of firewall whitelisting, certificates, and product configuration bundles, and data research requests in support of 80 plus partners.
- Own monitoring and communication with CSMs and TUCI Support teams for CCS test and production environments.
- Generate reports and monitoring transactions for environments, including weekly reports to summarize metrics and management escalated tickets.
- Conduct regular internal team meetings with stakeholders about known issues. Call out any risks that impact the milestones.
- Coordinate customer interaction via email for troubleshooting issues.
- Conduct research requests and provide information to CSMs so they can deliver appropriate solutions for issues to partners.
- Comfortable using Excel for advanced data analysis and maintaining macros for creating new and modifying existing test records.
- Address test data issues identified in real-time across our suite of TUCI and TU CCS products and reset/re-enable as needed for multiple partners.
- Support continuous monitoring of environment health aligned with CoTT, via various data research tools (Graphana, Splunk, DB queries) including ad-hoc individual customer-based issues related to Bureau credit report anomalies.
- Reviews health check reporting, seeking to improve success outcomes for our customers in a measurable manner
- Log issues & bugs in JIRA on behalf of CSMs and communicate status of any outages in environments.
- Create and maintain updating documentation for cross-functional tasks and reporting.
Impact You'll Make:
What You’ll Bring
- Strong customer support experience in Onboarding, Implementation, Customer Support or Account Management in SaaS company
- Proven track record of deploying large scale implementations with highest level of customer service, efficiency and accuracy
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects with varying complexity levels, proven ability to context switch regularly to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills to confidently explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Capability to coordinate with internal teams to resolve high business priority / severity issues and willingness to step-up in situations that require urgent support
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size & audience - from developers to product leadership
- Excellent problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to finding the best solution
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and taking ownership of tasks
- Great at aligning expectations with stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes for partners
- Strong background in planning, creating, and maintaining technical documentation for internal or external audience is preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of SQL, DataViewer, ReadyAPI, Spotfire, Graphana, JIRA, Confluence, SalesForce
TransUnion Job TitleSpecialist II, Post-Sale Technical Consulting