Data Analyst ( Part-time)
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, business, finance, economics, or equivalent
- Demonstrated interest in statistics, mathematics or Financial Services (e.g., relevant internships).
- Solid programming skills; proficiency with a statistical language such as SQL, R or Python; and a high level of familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
Impact You'll Make:
- Assist in conducting projects related to the statistical analysis of data that will address the various phases of the account life cycle.
- Assist in preparing detailed documentation specifications such as analysis and research results for internal and external distribution/publication.
- Facilitate or perform User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Perform other related duties as assigned
TransUnion Job TitleIntern, Data Science and Analytics