Analyst, C/C++ Developer
What We'll Bring:• Develop C/C++ program on Unix/Windows environment independently from Specs/Design
• Create program specs from functional document
• Create test scenario for verification & validation
• Follow the SDLC process for development/QA/Audit processing
• Liaise with stakeholders across geography to requirement understanding/clarification
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
What You'll Bring:
- 4-6 years of experience in C, C++
- Should be very proficient in C/C++ programming on Unix/Windows environment.
- Should have good knowledge of Unix Shell Scripting.
- Good oral & written communication
Impact You'll Make:
- Knowledge of Credit Industry would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools like GIT, Maven would be desirable
- Knowledge of Python, R, Java or Ab-Initio will be added advantage
TransUnion Job TitleSr Analyst, Model Development