IT Compliance Manager
What We'll Bring:Responsible for the effective management of IT risks and compliance with applicable standards and policies, and adherence to statutory and regulatory frameworks. The role holder will drive operational excellence across the CIO division, protecting against any regulatory censure and reputational or financial damage.
What You'll Bring:
- Provide management of the CIO risk portfolio, ensuring that risks are owned, prioritized and accurately reported in line with the Group Risk Management Framework.
- Act as a lead for maintaining compliance and other regulatory requirements, reporting any weaknesses and managing remediation.
- Recording of emerging and existing departmental risks and compliance issues, determining impact and mapping to divisional and/or organizational risks.
- Develop and produce periodic Management Information to accurately represent Risk, Compliance and Audit landscape and actions.
- Partner with IT directorate and with senior stakeholders across the 2nd line of defense Risk and Compliance teams to ensure appropriate management of existing and emerging divisional risks.
- Responsible for ensuring that all applicable policies and standards are effectively implemented and enforced across the CIO organization.
- Work with 2nd and 3rd line of defense Risk teams to ensure that assurance processes are supported, and any resulting actions are actioned.
- Actively lead audit and compliance planning activities within the CIO division, working with heads of department to align resource.
- Work with third party risk, compliance and audit partners to ensure requirements are met, delivered on time and to a high standard.
Impact You'll Make:
Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of professional experience in technology and/or financial services industry with a focus on the management and oversight of IT risks, compliance and controls
- Project management experience highly desired and industry information security certification a plus (CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar).
- Strong influencing skills to drive adoption of a risk-aware culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to embed processes and demonstrate the value or IT risk and compliance initiatives.
- Demonstrable ability to manage senior stakeholders and communicate effectively at chief and director levels.
- Strong technical knowledge across IT and Security disciplines and experience working with risk management frameworks and operational processes (e.g., PCI-DSS, SOC2, ISO 27001/27002, or NIST SP 800-53)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and drive business processes to deliver effective outcomes.
- Experience of risk and compliance management in a regulated environment.
TransUnion Job TitleAdvisor, Governance, Risk and Compliance