What We'll Bring:T&E Operations Manager
What You'll Bring:
The T & E Operations Manager supports the vertical businesses in the following ways:
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about our industry, products, and services to effectively support multiple teams of operations associates.
- Ensuring Team Leads and support staff adhere to our established procedures and processes while also providing a best-in-class service experience to the customer and consumer.
- Holds associates accountable for their performance.
- Supervision of back-office performance throughout each day for smooth operations and long-term for team and individual development.
- Oversees associate development, coaching and advancement opportunities.
- Establishes a positive and professional work culture that includes diversity, inclusiveness, collaboration and innovation.
- Works with leadership to improve operational processes, procedures, and to identify gaps/opportunities to improve the operation team, balancing the needs of the business, associate, customer, and consumer.
- Handles escalated and supervisor level communications from customers and consumers.
- Ensures all associates are accountable to following FCRA obligations and company policies.
Impact You'll Make:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2-5 years of experience leading a team with 25+ associates or multiple teams totaling 25+ associates.
- At least 5-7 years of customer service experience/operations experience
- Must have a proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Basic understanding of modern technologies and communication platforms (examples: social media, smart phones, tablets, Microsoft Teams, email, etc.)
- Comfort level with general technical concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Quick to learn all operations processes and procedures.
- Collaborates well with others in an effort to achieve objectives.
- Ability to maintain focus, flexibility, and organization.
- Ability to motivate, engage, coach, and provide constructive performance feedback to team leads and associates.
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment.
- Helps with project management as needed
- Supports over vision and strategy of T & E Operations in support of broader goals.
- Has a working understanding of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the importance of meeting FCRA obligations, time lines, etc.
TransUnion Job TitleManager I, Business Operations