Technical Implementation Specialist - Strategic Operations
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
What You'll Bring:
- Must have Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in related role.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of Linux or Unix Operation system, and associated programming languages.
- Experience with JSON and XML transaction is an asset.
- Advanced PC skills in appropriate Microsoft Office programs required.
- Knowledge in customer Loan origination systems is an asset
- Data communications skills is an asset
- Data analytic skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple demands in a fast paced environment.
Impact You'll Make:
Under general supervision, this a key position that is responsible for interfacing with our customers to provide technical onboarding support and integration for existing and new consumer Core Credit products, Fraud, and Small Business products. A working knowledge of programming and customer interaction best practices are a must for this position.
- Provide expert technical support for our customers procuring a new TransUnion solution or product, assisting with systems interfaces and technical set-up, and setting appropriate expectations. In this regard, the ideal candidate will have working knowledge of Linux or Unix Operating system and associated programming languages. Experience with JSON and SML transaction is an asset.
- Ensure a positive experience is provided for our customers throughout the implementation process. To this end, the ideal candidate must have experience with customer interactions, applying best practices.
- Work closely with the TransUnion Client Engineering team to understand proposed and documented solutions.
- Coordinate with ePMO intake and UAT teams to ensure timely deliver and execution excellence
- Interface with our customers to provide technical support for existing and new consumer Core Credit products, including small business, as the customers are being on-boarded
- Assist customers in the understanding of approved solutions designed to solve customer critical business issues
- Assist customers with solution technical integration
- Develop a deep understanding of TransUnion consumer and small business products
- Facilitate customer support via telephone, written correspondence and face-to-face meetings
- Tactfully and candidly address situations to minimize risk and build customer loyalty, creating an atmosphere of confidence by building and maintaining a high customer service level
- Develop strong communication skills, ensuring clear and concise communications, listening, documenting, and presenting oneself in a professional manner.
- Manage timelines, implementation efforts, and customer expectations, working closely with ePMO intake, Development, Quality Assurance and UAT teams
- Work with team members to ensure TransUnion meets any documented SLAs for Customers and Services provided.
- Advise Management, Team Members and Sales Team about progress, problems, and activities related to the Technical Onboarding function as it pertains to their customer’s opportunity
- Create and maintain reports for management as assigned.
- Work with the appropriate internal TU partner(s) (Sales, Product, Project Management, Data Services, Compliance, Memberships, Finance, and Legal etc.) and external customers to document customer’s concerns and update any tickets appropriately.
- Adhere to all Standard Operation Procedures and processes.
- Comply with all consumer reporting, privacy and compliance requirements
- Provide guidance to other members of the onboarding team based on your knowledge and experience
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Accommodation is available, including for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Consultant, Post-Sale Technical Consulting