Consultant, Product Marketing (Insurance)
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we strive to build an environment where our associates are in the driver’s seat of their professional development, while having access to help along the way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our associates are given the tools needed to get where they want to go. Regardless of job titles, our associates have the opportunity to learn new things and be a leader every day.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- BA / BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3+ years of demonstrated skills in product or brand management, product marketing, or market research roles with a B2B focus
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional content development skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts in a compelling and logical way
- Strong interpersonal skills and the proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Must be a highly organized, detail oriented self-starter capable of supporting a fast-paced team
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word) including exceptional PowerPoint skills with demonstrated ability to tell a story visually
We’re also looking for the preferred skills below:
- Previous experience working in the insurance industry
- Intermediate data analysis skills (i.e. transforming raw data into descriptive/summary charts or exhibits)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, matrixed environment with aptitude to learn and adapt quickly
This is a hybrid position and involves regular performance of job responsibilities virtually as well as in-person at an assigned TU office location for a minimum of two days a week.
Impact You'll Make:
As a Consultant (Product Marketing) on TransUnion’s Insurance Market Development team, you will be responsible for supporting the creation of product messaging and positioning documents to solidify our insurance industry presence and provide foundational sales enablement materials that will help drive product launch or product growth. This is a highly collaborative role that works closely with product development, market and industry strategy leaders, sales and corporate marketing to support sales and marketing efforts to bring solutions to market and develop innovative programs that drive demand.
- Initially, you will be introduced to the TransUnion Insurance product suite and you will immediately contribute to our developing industry events strategy and serve as the lead to drive execution
- Beyond 90 days, you will collaborate with market strategy and product teams to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates TransUnion Insurance in the market
- You will communicate the value proposition of TransUnion Insurance products to the sales team and develop both internal and external sales tools that support the selling process, including client presentations, sales training, product sheets and case studies
- You will provide support to the Corporate Marketing Communications team to help build and create effective lead generation, promotions and PR initiatives that support product marketing plans for insurance solutions
- You will track key performance indicators to monitor and enhance product marketing effectiveness and measure impact
- You will contribute to thought leadership content and presentations under the direction of key stakeholders
- You will understand TransUnion’s matrixed environment and establish relationships with key stakeholders across the enterprise.
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Scale Information :The salary range for this position is $68,200.00 - $108,900.00. *The salary range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job and does not include our bonus incentive(s). This position is eligible for bonus incentive(s). At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but not limited to) an individual’s education, training, work experience, job-related skill set, industry knowledge, as well as the scope and responsibilities of the position, and market considerations.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Consultant, Strategic Planning