Sr. Advisor, Global Technology Marketing and Communications
What We'll Bring:TransUnion is looking for a marketing communications executive to oversee go-to-market strategies and content development in support of our global technology capabilities. As the Sr. Advisor of Global Technology Marketing and Communications, you’ll lead strategic marketing management of TransUnion’s technology capabilities and partner with Global Technology executives and other cross-functional stakeholders. The ideal candidate is an assertive, metrics-driven marketer with strong writing skills and experience as a cross-matrix collaborator. Ultimately, the candidate needs to identify and execute on “tentpole” moments that will elevate global technology capabilities while driving the TransUnion business forward.
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This culture provides our associates the opportunity to hone skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 7-10 years marketing and communications experience in the global technology industry
- Experience developing communications for large scale, complex, global change and transformation projects and technology implementations
- Experience creating and implementing comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations programs across a broad range of media
- Significant experience developing short and long form content for marketing amplification
- Proven track record of demonstrated results (i.e. ROI on marketing campaigns, media coverage, etc.)
- Exceptional storytelling, written and oral presentation & data visualization skills
- General consultancy and internal client relationship skills, particularly the ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders and lead cross-matrix teams
- A passion for excellence in execution with a keen eye for quality in every detail
- Experience in the information, analytics industry preferred
Impact You'll Make:
- As our day-to-day Marketing Communications leader for global technology capabilities, you will be our go-to person for anything related to this important part of the TransUnion business. The position, reporting to the Senior Director of Capabilities Marketing, Public Relations and Industry Analyst Relations, plays a key role in building awareness and driving the TransUnion business forward.
- This position is ideal for a marketing communications professional with the interest and fortitude to work with some of TransUnion’s top executives. In this role, you will be asked to deliver strategic counsel and impactful and measurable results.
- Provide support and develop relationships with key technology industry conferences, awards and media.
- Work on implementation of marketing communications plans ensuring key messaging, positioning, and measurable objectives are in alignment with overall organizational goals.
- Tailor marketing communications plans using a comprehensive range of marketing best practices. Analyze responses, leads, and ROI under the direction of the group leader. Interacts with subject matter experts to set marketing communications strategy in line with budgets.
This is a hybrid position and involves regular performance of job responsibilities virtually as well as in-person at an assigned TU office location for a minimum of two days a week.
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Sr Advisor, Marketing Strategy