Head - Fraud Product
What We'll Bring:TransUnion in India provides several solutions ranging from data, analytics, insights and solutions for the end-to-end processing of a customer financial life cycle that includes engagement, acquisition and management all the way to collections. This includes a stack of solutions that we are working towards aggressive standardization delivered via API.
The Head of Fraud and ID solutions for India is a senior leader and a key contributor to drive India product management and strategy on Fraud protection/prevention, ID verification, Digital Onboarding and fraud risk alert & monitoring solutions. We are looking for a seasoned subject matter expert with mastery of a wide range of Fraud & ID, Fraud Analytics, KYC & KYB and AML/RegTech practices, products and functions through the entire customer life cycle from onboarding to account management & monitoring.
This position will be responsible for ensuring India’s Identity and Fraud solutions are meeting revenue, profitability goals as well as business performance metrics that satisfy our clients. This position is competent in all phases of product management and oversees staff that manages these activities for India Fraud & ID team.
The ideal candidate is an energetic leader that can effectively develop and articulate a product vision and strategy that leverages the best of TransUnion IP and combines it with the requirements of the local markets to deliver best-in-class solutions to solving customer problems.
As part of a global organization, the individual will be required to work with the global and regional stakeholders to enable the adoption of best practices while advancing the common company goals.
She/he must be willing to accept a dynamic and multi-faceted role requiring to work across several teams and even geographies, and influencing key stakeholders, while working with the core management team on the best way forward to help achieve our collective goals and establish TransUnion as the true leader in the Fraud and ID space.
What You'll Bring:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Strategy: Developing, refining, and maintaining product family strategy and roadmap.
- Prioritizing product pipeline. Directing the strategic focus of product management efforts to support growth of multiple business units, translating corporate objectives into actionable plans.
- Monitors and analyzes product key performance indicators, customer feedback, and the competitive landscape to identify gaps, weaknesses and opportunities in any part of the product delivery.
- Product Research & Business Development: Identifying new products that best serve the needs of our customers. Ensuring organization actively gathers competitive intelligence and market research to utilize in product portfolio strategy. Product Knowledge: Leading efforts to improve product adoption and performance. Understands full scope of product attributes and functionality. Provides product knowledge to clients and support to the sales team through various channels including webinar training, public speaking at industry trade events, and sustaining strong relationships with strategic partners to leverage market intelligence.
- Product Financials & Reporting: Establish pricing. Ensure ROI of product is achieved. Ensures goals and measures for processes and products as well as the tools and framework are in place for execution against goals.
- Develop, communicate, and track compliance to pricing models and guidelines.
- Develop and confirm financial case (revenue, investment, and cost model). Evaluate strategic fit of business partners, and makes recommendations to senior management on acquisition or partnership opportunities.
- Prioritizes enhancements based on ROI, works with technical team to develop release schedules, and updates the product roadmap accordingly. Develops and communicates product strategy across the organization
Impact You'll Make:
- A Master’s degree or above in Computer Science/Business Administration/Statistics or other related fields.
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in Product Management or Business Analysis for banking/fintech solutions, with at least 3+ years in managerial level.
- Proven experience in leading transformation initiatives focused on the growth of business
- Specialize in Fraud & ID, Digital Onboarding, AML, KYC/KYB and Decision flow solution which include experience in using and evaluate technologies such as eKYC, web & mobile development technology, RPA, decision engine, block-chain …etc..
- The incumbent must also have a solid knowledge of the industry, business operations, and the integration of them in order to effectively develop work flow processes, determine the feasibility of the project through a business perspective, and communicate these needs to a technical staff.
- Experience and knowledge in the areas of SME digital onboarding and SME lending will be a big bonus.
- Experience in client facing, such as presales consultant or client solution architect, is highly preferred
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Must be a problem solver with a ‘get it done’ attitude and strong self-motivated. Ability to think innovatively and drive changes. Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time. Has ability to seek opportunity with ambiguity
- Open to travel
TransUnion Job TitleSr Manager, Product Management