JVP - Sales Head - DTC
What We'll Bring:We are one of India’s leading credit information company with one of the largest collections of consumer information. We aim to be more than just a credit reporting agency. We are a sophisticated, global risk information provider striving to use information for good.
We take immense pride in playing a pivotal role in catalyzing the BFSI industry in the country. We got here by tapping into our excitement and passion of wanting to make a difference in the lives of our clients and consumers.
We at TransUnion CIBIL are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a policy of treating all our associates and job applicants equally. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualification - not race, color, sex / gender, religion, caste, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status, whether or not protected. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance minorities, women, and qualified disabled individuals. We ensure a safe, productive, and harassment-free workplace for all.
Culture and Values
Our culture is welcoming, energetic, and innovative. There’s an overall synergy that flows throughout the company, creating a sense of connect, belonging and unity in knowing that we’re all working to achieve the same overall goal. Our core values which we live by every day are integrity, People, Customer, and Innovation.
What is excitement and passion for us?
We define it as a blend of curiosity, ability to unlearn and yet continuously learn, able to connect with meaning and finally the drive to execute ideas till the last mile is achieved. This passion helps us focus on continuous improvement, creative problem solving and collaboration which ensures delivery excellence.
Dynamics of the Role
This is an exciting time in TransUnion CIBIL. With investments in our people, technology and new business markets, we are redefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau.
The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of CIBIL’s DTC products sales initiatives. S/he will engage with prospective and existing customers with the objective of exploring and ultimately selling CIBIL’s indirect offerings. The role will ensure great customer services.
What You'll Bring:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Suggest ideas to establish long-term DTC vision, strategy, and team priorities, including setting an achievable annual sales plan
- Maintain prospects including key clients and potential clients to resell/ sell DTC offerings
- Create and conceptualize market entry strategies and client management programs by developing new business partners and working with the existing partners
- Maintain and review client performance to ensure sustainability of sales initiatives and forecast client activity and associated revenue
- Liaise with banking officials and manage the bank tie-ups for fruitful results
- Keep abreast of product changes; participate in brand building initiatives to stay in constant touch with product upgradations
- Forecast projected revenue on timely basis and share with the senior management
- Motivate, mentor and train subordinates to build strong succession strength for the company.
Experience and Skills
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Business Administration/ Analytics/ Product Management or a related field
- Minimum 15+ years of experience across Sales, Business development & team management. Ideally experience in consulting, IT, concept selling experience to BFSI, Telecom, eCom, OEM companies if preferred. Also, assets side experience with a Bank or a NBFC is preferred.
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Executive presence and assertiveness.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, handle ambiguous situations and exercise judgement in variety of situations.
- Strong communication, organizational, verbal & written skills.
- High degree of responsibility and ownership, strong multitasking, coordination and tenaciously looking for ways to get results.
Impact You'll Make:
Ability to build trusting relationships - across all levels and in the immediate / extended team internationally, should be known and regarded as a trusted competent advisor.
Driving innovation – A believer in continuous improvement of services, processes and operational efficiency. Demonstrates curiosity and critical thinking.
Business Acumen – Spends time to ensure understanding of the business and aligns accordingly.
Change agent – Ability to diagnose correctly, design and execute interventions. Ensures communication through appropriate channels in a concise and proactive manner.
Execution champion – Focuses and ensures closure without compromising on quality of the output. Raises / flags issues as necessary and moves forward with a solutioning approach.
TransUnion Job TitleSales Mgr, Sales Management