Advertiser Relationships Coordinator
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated individual who will support and drive adoption across TransUnion’s TruAudience Data Marketplace. This person will be responsible for contributing to and collaborating on growth initiatives that drive strategic value and revenue. You’ll be focused on evangelization of the Data Marketplace in-market to advertising agencies and other marketing professionals.
What You'll Bring:
- BA/BS degree and 1-3 years’ experience in a sales-related, business development, or partnership-focused role.
- Demonstrated experience in audience data and advertising technology related fields.
- Experience working with advertising agencies and/or media planners.
- High energy, curiosity, positive outlook, and collaborative work style.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent and self-managed work ethic.
- Experience with CTV, Streaming Audio, DSPs, SSPs, and Ad Servers a plus.
- Strong professional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent active listening skills.
- Strong customer facing skills and the ability to create and manage relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value.
- This is a hybrid position and involves regular performance of job responsibilities virtually as well as in-person at an assigned TU office location for a minimum of two days a week.
Impact You'll Make:
- Evangelize TransUnion’s Data Marketplace to target agencies through persistent and timely e-mails, calls, and targeted outreach messages on social media.
- Prospect and drive Data Marketplace usage revenue within named account lists across agency holding companies and mid-market agencies.
- Lead qualification prior to introductory agency meetings by researching prospects and their brands to identify relevant information to incorporate into outreach and presentations.
- Develop, maintain, and actively update your list of assigned accounts in company CRM system to reflect current state of engagement and indicate relevant information tied to core metrics.
- Analyze market developments and trends as well as compile insights from agency discussions that help inform internal teams.
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Scale Information :The salary range for this position is $53,500.00 - $91,300.00. This position involves compensation based on commission. TransUnion pay mixes for commission are generally 80-20, 70-30, or 60-40. Please reach out to your recruiter to determine the applicable pay mix for this position. *The salary range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job and does not include our bonus incentive(s). This position is eligible for bonus incentive(s). At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but not limited to) an individual’s education, training, work experience, job-related skill set, industry knowledge, as well as the scope and responsibilities of the position, and market considerations.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Key Account Rep, Account Mgmt - Direct Sales