Senior Industry Executive - US Gaming
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages, collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 8 years selling data, software and/or analytic solutions in a complex enterprise sales environment; with a proven track record of success meeting sales quotas and driving new pipeline growth
- Demonstrated experience working directly with U.S Gaming Operators and/or Platform Providers supporting the rapidly expanding U.S Gaming (sports betting) market
- Min. 2 years of experience in sports betting with a strong grasp on the industry landscape, regulatory conditions and competition
- The ability to drive value-led sales conversations which articulate the impact and Return On Investment inherent to Identity Verification / KYC, Customer Onboarding and Fraud Mitigation solutions
- Experience around identity management, identity verification, customer onboarding, fraud mitigation and digital device fingerprinting
- This is a remote position which may require occasional in-person attendance at work-related events at the discretion of management
Impact You'll Make:
Our Diversified Markets team is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as the Industry Executive Lead, supporting our US Gaming business. This hunter sales position is accountable for achieving annual new business and revenue goals through customer relationship development, opportunity prioritization, consultative sales, and superior negotiation and closing skills. This key role will be responsible for prospecting and selling our identity and risk solutions in support of gaming operators and platform providers as they scale / launch their presence in the rapidly expanding US Gaming market. This role emphasizes penetration of “greenfield” clients with the ability to cross sell and upsell existing clients. This position provides both great earnings and professional development opportunities.
- In this role, you will engage in prospecting activities including outbound communications, in-person meetings, and attending trade shows & conferences to create revenue generating opportunities. You will drive net new pipeline in partnership with our SDR team, marketing, and lead generation teams.
- Own your vertical market and develop and execute a territory plan to prioritize your focus on high-potential customers or prospects. Develop Account Plans for the top targets.
- Manage and drive existing pipeline through the sales opportunity lifecycle: pipeline generation, discovery, presentation, negotiation and deal close with an emphasis on demonstrating value and ROI.
- In the pursuit of new sales opportunities, you will leverage and partner with TransUnion’s sales support resources (e.g., our Line of Business Market Development Teams, Global Solutions Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), pre-sales engineers, account managers)
- Collect, interpret and share market, customer and competitive intelligence concerning collections
- Promote communication, team building, personal development, customer directed innovation and other traits to project and strengthen the culture of the company
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Sr Industry Exec, Business Dev – Sales