What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The role will liaise and support day-to-day operations of the Legal and Compliance Department of TransUnion in Hong Kong, including assisting with compliance review, general due diligence and corporate secretarial work.
What You'll Bring:
- Liaise and support day-to-day operations of the Legal and Compliance Department of TransUnion in Hong Kong.
- Assist with general corporate secretarial matters, liaising with company secretary/board members/shareholders
- Preparation of ppt decks/ presentation/documents
- Management of calendars
- Assist with general due diligence exercises, legal / compliance review, updates on SOPs and other similar tasks
- Support in maintaining efficient filing and document / managing the contract management systems / legal operations / administration work
- Maintain and update repository of contract templates, and other relevant documents in multiple jurisdictions
- Coordinate with external legal teams, regulatory agencies and internal stakeholders
Impact You'll Make:
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) a must
- Diligent, well-organized, attentive to detail, energetic and willing to learn
- Good command of written and spoken English a must
- Dedicated team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Certificate on Legal Studies or equivalent a plus
TransUnion Job TitleSr Analyst, Legal Operations