Sr Manager - Product Management
What We'll Bring:We are one of India’s leading credit information company with one of the largest collections of consumer information. We aim to be more than just a credit reporting agency. We are a sophisticated, global risk information provider striving to use information for good.
We take immense pride in playing a pivotal role in catalyzing the BFSI industry in the country. We got here by tapping into our excitement and passion of wanting to make a difference in the lives of our clients and consumers.
We at TransUnion CIBIL are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a policy of treating all our associates and job applicants equally. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualification - not race, color, sex / gender, religion, caste, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status, whether or not protected. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance minorities, women, and qualified disabled individuals. We ensure a safe, productive, and harassment-free workplace for all.
Culture and Values
Our culture is welcoming, energetic, and innovative. There’s an overall synergy that flows throughout the company, creating a sense of connect, belonging and unity in knowing that we’re all working to achieve the same overall goal. Our core values which we live by every day are integrity, People, Customer, and Innovation.
What is excitement and passion for us?
We define it as a blend of curiosity, ability to unlearn and yet continuously learn, able to connect with meaning and finally the drive to execute ideas till the last mile is achieved. This passion helps us focus on continuous improvement, creative problem solving and collaboration which ensures delivery excellence.
This is an exciting time in TransUnion CIBIL. With investments in our people, technology and new business markets, we are redefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau.
The candidate is responsible for working with the Product heads and their team to create and production Alize new products to cater to TransUnion customers in India, such as Banks, Insurance, Telco, Fintech, etc. The individual will be responsible for development of new products and solutions specifically in Fraud and ID verification area e.g. to mitigate frauds during onboarding , portfolio monitoring of probable delinquent accounts, creating customized high risk alerts that will help solve client credit underwriting & collection processes.
The candidate will be responsible for creating and owning the user stories and work hand in hand with the development teams, both in India and globally, in an Agile environment for the successful development and deployment of solutions and products. In addition, he/she is responsible for ensuring that product development is prioritized as per business requirements and bandwidth allocated in various IT and Operations teams to ensure success of existing as well as new products. Further, working on detailed requirements and prioritization as per PI planning on a regular basis.
The candidate is responsible for the successful development and deployment and regular running of all solutions and products. They are also responsible for conducting UAT of all product development and may be required to engage with external partners with whom we will be co-developing products.
As part of a global organization, the individual will be required to closely work with the global Centre of Excellence to enable the adoption of best practices and the localization of global products while advancing the common company goals.
She/he must be willing to accept a dynamic and multi-faceted role requiring to work across several teams and even geographies, while working with the core management team on the best way forward to help achieve our collective goals.
What You'll Bring:
Responsibility 1 : Product Development
- Defines and owns the projects assigned to him in Fraud and ID
- S/he is responsible and own the product design so that it ensures that the products are future ready and designed to provide scale.
- S/he works closely with Solution Architects to ensure a robust design meeting the product asks
- Anticipate and mitigate roadblocks and barriers to product go live.
- S/he creates Features, provides requirement walkthroughs and manages query resolutions.
- Own and manage the development cycle of all Products till launch and post launch maintenance and upgrades
- Maintain continuous and smooth communication among and between stakeholders and technology teams to ensure alignment
- S/he is expected to be part of the Internal Launch aiding Sales trainings, periodic refreshers, providing content for client facing materials
Responsibility 2: Product Development Process implementation & Agile
- S/he will need to understand the Agile process, PI planning, backlog grooming and related processes.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time-within scope
- Maintain continuous and smooth communication among and between stakeholders and technology teams to ensure alignment of vision and implementation
Impact You'll Make:
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Business Administration/ Analytics/ Product Management or a related field
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience, at least 3-4 years’ experience in Banking products / Risk monitoring / Credit / Portfolio management
- Flexibility to travel as needed.
- Executive presence and assertiveness.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, handle ambiguous situations and exercise judgement in variety of situations.
- Strong communication, organizational, verbal & written skills.
- High degree of responsibility and ownership, strong multitasking, coordination and tenaciously looking for ways to get results.
TransUnion Job TitleConsultant, Product Management