Senior Lead - HR Procurement
What We'll Bring:TransUnion is a major credit reference agency, and we offer specialist services in fraud, identity and risk management, automated decisioning and demographics. We support organisations across a variety of sectors including finance, retail, telecommunications, utilities, gaming, government and insurance.
As an HR Procurement you will support the delivery of procurement services within the HR category. Key tasks will range from negotiation of commercial terms for consultants and contingent labor through the processing of MSAs, SOWs and other legal documents to post contract management of strategic vendors to TransUnion.
What You'll Bring:
Day to Day You’ll Be:
- Successfully executing global and regional deals in the timelines agreed upon with key stakeholders
- Minimizing contractual risks to the company while demonstrating improvement in value for cost
- Leading key negotiations to achieve the optimum commercial terms on behalf of the business.
- Managing projects appropriately to meet timescales, working with stakeholders on business cases and making vendor recommendations
- Managing responsibility for both sourcing and vendor management activities
- Overseeing large sourcing engagements and vendor management programs and personally leading highly visible (multi-BU or global), complex sourcing initiatives
- Supporting acquisition synergy savings targets by harmonizing vendors and negotiating improved terms
- Aligning with key stakeholders and achieve strategic performance goals (savings, managed spend)
- Communicate and promptly resolve any product, service and contract issues which may pose a risk or impact to the business
- Provides support to develop/drive global sourcing strategy in Professional Services categories
- Remain current on market trend data for commodities in your area of responsibility
- Working independently in managing stakeholders, the sourcing process and vendor management components of category
Impact You'll Make:
Essential Skills & Experience:
BA degree and / or 8 years+ of equivalent work experience in Global Strategic Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management, Global Procurement experience within the HR Category
Experienced negotiator having worked in global environments
Strong influencing and networking skills in order to work in cross functional teams across borders and sell the benefits of global deals
Knowledge of contract terms and conditions and experience working closely with a Legal team
CPSM or CIPS certification preferred or any related certification of Procurement.
Critical thinking and analytical skills
Time management and project management skills
Experience in working within a fast paced, highly matrixed, agile environment
Experience with proactively formulating strategies and approaches to achieve project objectives
Experience with managing, negotiating vendor agreements in M&A scenarios including transition servicing agreements (TSAs)
What’s In It For you?
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as an excellent salary and bonus scheme or commission scheme (if joining our sales teams) our benefits package comes with:
26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays (increasing with service)
Global paid wellness days off + a bonus day off to celebrate your birthday
A generous contributory pension scheme + access to the TransUnion Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Private health care + a variety of physical, mental and financial fitness wellbeing programmes such as access to mindfulness tools
Access to our diversity forums and communities so you can get involved in causes close to your heart
Our work style for this position is ‘hybrid’, which involves spending 40% of your working week at one of our office sites so you’ll need to live within a sensible commutable distance from our office. We’re happy to talk flexible working.
TransUnion – a place to grow:
We know that you may not possess every aspect of the essential and/or desirable skills listed above but if there’s something you can’t tick off, don’t let that put you off applying as we could explore training for you.
Interview & Hiring Process
Most of our recruitment processes are virtual, so you’ll get to know our hiring managers and teams over the phone and through video. If we need you to attend a physical in person interview your recruiter will inform you of this.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to attend an interview with us please make us aware of this on your application.
We do not accept any unsolicited CV’s from recruitment agencies. If you are a recruitment agency on our PSL our talent team will contact you directly should we require any assistance.
TransUnion Job TitleSr Consultant, Procurement