Developer, Full Stack Development
What We'll Bring:• Work closely with Engineering Manager and product team to develop
What You'll Bring:
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain stateless micro-services in various environments (Public/Private Cloud, On-premises in customer domain) using modern techniques of CI/CD
- Contribute in improving best practices to deliver high quality solutions leveraging open source tools/toolkits and utilities with automated builds, tests and deployments
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional organizations including system architects, project managers, product managers and operations.
- Manage and execute integration tests with potential customers/partners/participants using a cloud based international test bed.
- Follow Agile development methodology leveraging tools like GIT (SCM), JIRA (User Stories), SLACK (Auto Notifications/Channels)
- Create solution design documents for customers including acceptance test
Impact You'll Make:
- Bachelor’s (B.S) or Master’s (M.S) degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of software development experience
- Minimum 3+ years of object-oriented design and object-oriented programming experience
- Solid understanding of RESTful systems and principles of good API design. Should have proven experience in building and deploying production grade, highly scalable solutions based on cloud-native micro-services architecture.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, C++, Python, Go
- Experience with Spring framework including Spring boot, Spring batch, Spring Data
- Proven experience with RDBMS, and NoSQL DB (MongoDB/Cassandra preferred)
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures (document form, JSON/YAML), problem solving, algorithm design and analysis
- Understanding of cryptography, encryption, and PKI Digital Certificate Management (X.509) using crypto libraries
- Good familiarity with open-source development. Any hands-on experience with integrating open source components into projects would be an advantage.
TransUnion Job TitleDeveloper, Applications Development