Product Advisor, Financial Services Solutions
What We'll Bring:The Product Advisor, Market Solutions will work closely with the SVP of Auto Line of Business, the larger Auto leadership team, and the Global Solutions teams to bring innovative, timely, customer-informed solutions to market that will support the growth agenda for the Auto Business.
Auto is a high growth US Financial Services Line of Business that covers a variety of customer segments like Automotive finance lenders, Dealers, Listing platforms and OEMs.
What You'll Bring:
- 7+ years' experience in consulting product management, operations or sales engineering is required
- Preferred experience in the US Financial Services industry and/automotive retailing or financing
- Experience in working in a Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)-driven environment is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in leading through influence and succeeding in a matrix environment
- Advanced presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, with a mastery of PowerPoint and Excel
- This is a hybrid position and involves regular performance of job responsibilities virtually as well as in-person at an assigned TU office location for a minimum of two days a week
Impact You'll Make:
- Driving or supporting several high visibility strategic initiatives across a wide spectrum of solutions for the Auto vertical including prefill and document verification, marketing solutions, income solutions, data & analytics solutions and business intelligence products.
- Liaising with the S&P Global strategic partnership team, understanding partnership goals and opportunities, solution requirements and provide solutions leadership to meet partnership objectives
- Driving product strategy/innovation, feature requirements and definition, business prioritization, investment cases and road mapping for key initiatives
- Spending time with clients and sales teams capturing VOC and applying design thinking principles to understand their problems and needs
- Gathering and documenting solution requirements via primary research, customer VOC and industry events such as advisory boards
- Collaborating with markets to understand their product needs and aid in identifying if an existing solution and/or solution family can address those needs
- Functioning as the voice of their market to advocate for development prioritization needs
- Developing and maintaining a market specific solution roadmap
- Supporting and driving the combination of global and local solutions for new product innovation to address market needs
- Aiding global solution partners, as needed, to help educate market planners on our global capabilities and drive market adoption
- Evangelizing solutions for both external and internal audiences
- Providing project management support as needed for key initiatives
- Supporting the market’s planning process as it relates to their portfolio
- End-to-end, cradle to grave product management responsibility for local solutions for the Auto and Auto retailing LOB
- Developing and delivering senior level presentations to articulate strategy and business plans
- Engaging with peers in Global Solutions to understand their plans and participate in realizing those plans in the Auto vertical
- Supports achievement of overall revenue and EBITDA targets for Auto vertical
- Provides on-time delivery of key Auto product requests
- Local products are successfully managed, with positive performance to plan
- Aligned understanding, progress and focus on 3Y priorities between global solutions and the Auto vertical
- Work with internal and external partners to drive innovation and customer-centric solutions that solve the needs of the market
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Advisor, Product Management