Financial Services - Industry Executive, Outbound Communications & Collections
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 5 years selling data and analytic solutions in a complex enterprise sales environment; First Party Collections and/or Outbound Communication solutions selling experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience within and/or knowledge of the financial services industry, as well as contact center/call center/collections workflows and systems
- Experience in complex contract/legal negotiations
- Proven client engagement skills including prospecting, relationship-building, deal making, negotiating and closing business
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, company environment
- Detail oriented; dedicated to quality; customer-focused
- Bachelor’s degree in from an accredited college or university or the equivalent in experience
- This is a remote position which may require occasional in-person attendance at work-related events at the discretion of management.
Impact You'll Make:
- As an outbound communications and first party collections expert, you will lead our sales team’s efforts to grow our business within our Financial Services market
- You will do this by first developing the Industry Engagement approach as a critical component of the overall Account Engagement Plan (AEPs) to develop and expand our business among financial services customers
- Then you will execute on this approach by leading the sales pursuit to support all stages of the sales opportunity lifecycle. This includes: Primary buyer contact; relationship / opportunity development; preparation and delivery of sales presentations; contract negotiations; and successful hand off to the account management team
- Deliver presentations that demonstrate TransUnion’s value proposition; develop/propose solutions, handle objections, contract negotiations and close new business
- In addition, you will partner with TransUnion Financial Services sales team to establish relationships with the appropriate buyers, decision makers and influencers among TransUnion’s existing customers to cross sell/upsell
- In the pursuit of new sales opportunities, you will direct the appropriate engagement of TransUnion’s sales support resources (e.g., our Line of Business Market Development Teams, Global Solutions Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), pre-sales engineers, account managers)
- Collect, interpret and share market, customer and competitive intelligence concerning collections
- Promote communication, team building, personal development, customer directed innovation and other traits to project and strengthen the culture of the company
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Scale Information :The salary range for this position is $127,000.00 - $220,000.00. This position involves compensation based on commission. TransUnion pay mixes for commission are generally 80-20, 70-30, or 60-40. Please reach out to your recruiter to determine the applicable pay mix for this position. *The salary range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job and does not include our bonus incentive(s). This position is eligible for bonus incentive(s). At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but not limited to) an individual’s education, training, work experience, job-related skill set, industry knowledge, as well as the scope and responsibilities of the position, and market considerations.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Industry Exec, Business Dev - Sales