Sales Support Rep I
What We'll Bring:Sales Support Representatives are tasked with managing various touch points of the customer experience life cycle. From leads looking to gather information on the products and pricing that we offer, to onboarding potential customers as well as servicing established customers. Most of the customers we interact with are high profile, vary on complexity and require exceptional service. The position will be responsible for performing duties associated with customer service and sales support, general office and administration efforts. You will interact and act as a liaison between various internal departments and external parties to provide customers with the products and services they request as well as solution related questions and problems.
What You'll Bring:
This position is responsible for reviewing and processing high revenue customer requests in Salesforce.
Assist in the gathering of information of existing or new customers interested in TransUnion products or services.
Ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the completion of Customer requests and inquiries.
Expected to quickly demonstrate proficiency in everyday platforms used to service accounts, such as TUBS, Salesforce, OnBase, SCM, and PeopleSoft.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond promptly to inquiries received via email or Salesforce from customers (internal and external).
- Provide prompt resolution to inquiries including but not limited to:
- Basic technical support; acting as a liaison between the customer and internal departments.
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of information/documentation received from customers.
- Perform actions such as basic accounting related to invoice inquiries and billing adjustments, business name and address changes, enablement code creation / updates, and product activations and deactivations.
- Special projects as needed.
Impact You'll Make:
- High school diploma required, Associates degree preferred. Minimum of twelve months previous work experience in a service and support role.
- Ability to multitask and work independently in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good listening and communication skills with the ability to accurately make independent decisions.
- Analytical; can grasps concepts and retains information.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Products such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to maintain focus.
- Ability to apply learned behaviors to determine when to escalate issues.
TransUnion Job TitleRep I, Sales Support