Senior Analyst Data Integration - Remote
What We'll Bring:• Act as a technical data liaison between clients and our services team
• Gather business and technical requirements to create data specifications
• Lead conversations with client data owners and media agency partners to identify data and source systems
• Acquire and assess client data from multiple sources
• Collaborate with other functional groups including data science, consulting, and product management
• This is a remote position which may require occasional in-person attendance at work-related events at the discretion of management.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related analytical/technical field.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing research, agency, consulting, software, and/or data integration solutions.
- Resilient work ethic with flexibility and nimbleness in terms of work planning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Diagnostic skills to identify issues within data sets and propose solutions.
- Understanding of ETL, data management, and data quality best practices.
Impact You'll Make:
- This role reports directly to the Head of Data Strategy.
- First 90 days will be intense training to learn the role’s process, granular detail of tools & tasks, and how to perform independently across client accounts of varying complexity.
- Manage custom database curation & data stack creation (with the collaboration of wider team) of 60-70 clients in North America. Databases can involve 100 to 2,500 data feeds.
- Drive efficiencies in technical data processing and define approach to solving complex challenges.
- Deliver training and maintain best practices to internal teams and external stakeholders.
TransUnion Job TitleSr Analyst, Data Integration